Terms and Conditions
"Terms & Conditions are listed here so all parties understand and agree to what is to be delivered."
Communications is key to achieving the vision that the photographer and customer envision. There is a tremendous amount of data to quantify the digital impact for achieving positive responses.
- Please contact Richard Sowell at (904) 472-8759, email@example.com or use the "Contact Us" Link on the Home Page
- Because I have customers located throughout the United States, charges (i.e. travel, lodging) which incur as a result of a cancellation or change by the customer will be billed to and become the responsibility of the customer. Travel expenses can be shared if multiple client shoots can be arranged for the same city.
- Payment is due on delivery of images and services.
- Cash, Check, MasterCard or Visa are accepted.
Shoot Real Estate
- Unless specified, the standard shoot will include the front and back exterior and the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Multiple angles of the same room or area are covered by custom pricing and will be considered in the count of finished panoramas. Powder rooms, small bathrooms, utility rooms or garages are not a shooting priority unless you give direction otherwise.
- All properties will be shot AS IS. I provide you with "Preparing Your Home For A Photo Shoot" checklist. If the property is not properly cleaned or staged, the Photographer will make a reasonable effort to create the most aesthetically pleasing and uncluttered photographs possible.
- The price of the Business Virtual Tour includes a Pre-Shoot visit to plan, discuss and coordinate the areas that will be photographed for the customer.
- All business will be shot AS IS. I provide you with "Preparing Your Business For A Photo Shoot" checklist.
- Photographer will have sole discretion to select the images for finish and delivery.
- Only the selected photos will be processed for finished delivery.
- Digital photo manipulation is included in the price to accentuate the color balance of lighting and contrast within environment
- Panoramas for Real Estate will be delivered within 2 business days unless otherwise specified ( typically within 24 hours ). Panoramas for Businesses will also be uploaded to Google Street View within 2 business days, but Google's time frame for them to appear on Google Maps can take up to 5 to 7 days.
- Finished panoramas will be delivered in photosphere formats.
Photo Rights and Usage
- All panoramas and images are copyrighted. Images produced for an agent or broker (referred to as Agent) or homeowner may be used by the Agent, and Agent’s Parent Company, in accordance with local MLS rules, exclusively for the marketing of the active listing property. Homeowners may list their property on any website they are allowed to use. Any usage of the images beyond these purposes by the Agent, Agent’s Parent Company, Homeowner or any third party is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the Photographer.
- Rental Home and Real Estate Companies can make arrangements through the photographer on a rental home being listed for sale.